Ways to Participate!
-Volunteer to work at the sale! We will have numerous volunteer shifts available.
-Come and Buy! Choose from a wide variety of original Japanese artwork and prints, heirloom and antique items, jewelry, pottery and dishware, furnishings, kimono and collectibles. There will be something for every budget and taste!
**If you’re interested in attending the All Things Japanese Sale VIP Presale Event on Friday, August 18 from 5:30-8:00pm, tickets are available!**
To donate, volunteer, or learn more contact us at (206)-568-7114 or email email@example.com.
Accepted donations for the Sale:
- Clothing: Kimono, Obi, Kanzashi, Geta, Sori, Haori, Hakama, Yukata, Jinbei, Handbags, Modern Japanese Clothing and Tshirts, Hats, Scarves, Happi coat, Hachimaki
- Furnishings: Tansu, Hibachi, Byoubu, Kotatsu (table, futon), Lanterns, Chouchin (lamp), Shoji Screens, Vases, Screens, Zabuton
- Kitchen & Cooking Items: Rice Cookers (syamoji), Mochi Machines, Donabe (hot pot) Sweets Molds, Hot Water Pots, Trays, Onigiri Kata, Knives
- Martial Arts Items: Dogi (Karate, Judo, Kendo, Kyudo, Aikido), Kendo Shinai, Bows for Kyudo, Sumo Items
- Ornaments & Giftwares: Kokeshi, Maneki Neko, Statues, Carvings, Metalwork, Okimono, Giftwares (new in the box), Figurines, Daruma, Uchiwa, Sensu (fans), Lacquerware, Tengu, Noh Masks, Dolls and Doll Cases
- Tea Ceremony Items: Kyuusu, Yunomi, Kogo, Koro, Futaoki, Tetsubin
- Tablewares: Chawan, Teapots, Tea Sets, Sake Sets, Chopsticks, Dinnerware, Dishes, Ceramics, Hashioki, Jubako,
- Toys: Kendama, Tako, Hagoita, Koma (Tops), Syogi, Go, Mangekyo (Kaleidoscopes), Hyakuninissyu (card game), Hanafuda (card game), Plush Toys, Ninja Items
- Seasonal Items: Hina Ningyo (Dolls), Koinobori (carp flags) New Years, Matsuri/Festival Items, Boy’s Day Items
- Art: Japanese Scrolls, Ukiyo-e Prints, Paintings, Drawings, Calligraphy, Screens, Posters
- Local Japanese American Artists: Shimomura, Matsudaira, Tsutakawa, Horiuchi, Nomura, Tokita, Sato, Takemore, Warashina
- Anime: Studio Ghibli (Totoro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle, Ponyo), Hello Kitty/Sanrio, Manga (ex. One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, more); Plastic Models, Anime Figures, DVDs, Books
- Textiles: Japanese Yardage, Furushiki, Noren, Sakabukuro Cotton Sake Bags, Sakiori, Katazome, Kaya Mosquito Netting, Tsutsugaki, Kasuri, Indigo, Shibori, Tenugui, Zokin
- Specialty Items: Bunraku, Noh, Kabuki, Inui, Ikebana, Bonsai
- Books: Japanese Books, Kasyu (Tanka- Haiku) Children’s Books, Art and Reference Books
- CDs/DVDs: Music and Movies; Vintage and Contemporary
- Tools: Nokogiri (Saws): Dōzuki, Ryōba, Azebiki, Mawashibiki, Kaeba, Oga; Chisels, hammers and measuring devices: Kanna, Nomi, Chōna, Ono, Tsuchi, Sumitsubo, Sumisashi, Sashigane, Kebiki
- Musical Instruments: Shakuhachi, Koto, Taiko Drums, Fue, Shamisen
- Incarceration Camp Items*: Handmade items – Furniture, Artwork, Jewelry, Woodwork, Carvings, Papers, Yearbooks, Luggage